By choosing McCullough, you choose first-class service and the expertise that comes with 20
years’ experience shipping cars, caravans, motorhomes, industrial machinery, etc.
- Our strong relationships within the shipping industry allow us to offer you competitive prices, with no hidden costs.
- We know Customs and MAF requirements inside out and you won’t get caught with the wrong documentation or expensive and unnecessary fines to pay for non-compliance.
Expert Handling of All Your Shipping Needs
- Vehicle Shipping: Specialists at your service! There isn’t anything we can’t ship!
- General Shipping: Heavy machinery? Large cargo? No problem.
- International Shipping: We are globetrotters. Whichever port you need, we can get you there.
- Other Shipping Services: if you are looking for a company capable of providing a complete freight management solution, we are here.
You avoid the stresses that occur when
the procedure is split up between different parties, with unclear areas of
- You get the most competitive priceand can benefit from our ‘privileged options’.
Matthew couldn’t wait to get his brand new $178K Audi Q7 shipped from the UK to New Zealand. He required the following:
- Which paperwork was needed to export a car from the UK and import a car into New Zealand
- How to comply with New Zealand MAF and Customs requirements
- Where to get his Audi complied
- Marine Insurance
- Pick up from the UK
- Export clearance in the UK
- Expert packing and shipping
- MAF and Customs clearance in New Zealand
- Arranging shipping documentation and unpacking of his Audi
- Delivery to Compliance
After an initial discussion with Matthew, it became obvious that time was of the essence and he needed a company who could look after the whole process. Not only did we need to act fast, but delays were not an option and we needed to get it right first time.
We immediately got in touch with our agent in the UK for them to pick up the vehicle from the Audi factory.
We arranged marine insurance and had a container on stand-by at our Felixstowe depot so that the car could be packed and shipped to New Zealand at the earliest opportunity.
Matthew’s Audi was picked up from the factory, packed and loaded onto a ship within 3 days, and en route to New Zealand 2 days later.
It arrived in Auckland 35 days later and was unloaded. 2 days later, Matthew was able to pick it up, in perfect condition, and drive it to its new home.
Our easy - 3 step shipping process×
Tell us the pick up location and we'll arrange a date & time
We handle all customs & shipping including insurance
Enjoy your toy, after it's delivered to your door anywhere in NZ.