Need to ship to or from New Zealand?
- With 20 years’ experience providing these very services to individuals and businesses just like you, you can rest assured that we will make it as easy as 1-2-3 steps for you.
- We can ship and clear your motor vehicle through Customs and MAF anytime, anywhere.
What Documents and Information will McCullough Ltd need to ship your vehicle:
Customs client code form
- Requires your name, phone number and address in New Zealand, and a copy of your passport or drivers licence
- This form registers you with Customs.
- Click here to download the Customs client code form.
Copy of your vehicle’s purchase invoice
- Please email us at email@example.com, or phone us on + 64 9 303 0075 if you don’t have this document so a current valuation can be arranged.
Copy of vehicle registration document or certificate of title. This is needed in order to provide your vehicle’s unique identity, such as registration number and chassis number (original vehicle registration will be needed by NZTA when importing into New Zealand).
If you are importing Personal Effects into New Zealand then you will need to complete the Unaccompanied Baggage Form for MAF and Customs. Click here to download this form.
General Information required by McCullough Ltd:
Individual information form
- Address, phone number and email of the shipper
- Collection point and when vehicle will be ready
- Details of the consignee (i.e. the person who will be receiving the shipment)
Our easy - 3 step shipping process×
Tell us the pick up location and we'll arrange a date & time
We handle all customs & shipping including insurance
Enjoy your toy, after it's delivered to your door anywhere in NZ.